Friday, September 16, 2005

September already???

I know, I'm going to be tsk'd tsk'd for blog neglect.
I'm back from my little trip, lol! Part of what kept me away from blogging was I was helping Amy test a pattern she had designed. It's a clever wrap that uses some stratigically placed buttons to convert from a shawl to a shrug.









If you would like a copy of the pattern for yourself, Amy has published it at LuLu

I have been spinning, and trying to finish up some UFO's. Pictures soon, I promise!

If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I'm dragging DH & the boy to the Garden State Sheep Breeders Festival I think that will be a small enough show to keep them from being bored out of their skulls, plus it will let me grab a little more stash.

The boy has started middle school. Yikes!!! So far so good. He is enjoying his classes and his teachers, and he's making the adjustment to changing classes, dealing with having a locker & such quite well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very pretty! Thanks for showing the shawl pulled in front, too. The other pictures I'd seen were hard to make out the pattern.